5th Service-Learning Week Bosnia and Herzegovina
Central and Eastern Service-Learning Network in cooperation with international partner CLAYSS, Argentina and national host MIOS Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina are organizing 5th Service-Learning Week with following events:
- Webinar: The essence of Service-Learning is … or what students tell us adults need to know about the Service-Learning experience
- Service-Learning Conference “SERVICE-LEARNING - A VISION FOR THE NEXT DECADE”
- CEE Service-Learning Network meeting
- Training for trainers
Our intention is to:
- Promote Service-Learning in the region as methodology that ensures students balanced learning within the school and the community
- Promote Service-Learning in the region as method that tackle community development balancing between school learning objectives and community’s social objectives.
- To share successful practices from the region of Central and Eastern Europe;
- To establish critical mass for further acceptance of service learning as comprehensive method of experiential learning in the region.
- Celebrate youth and youth workers who are active citizens and demonstrate outstanding competence development of S-L projects,
- Further develop the capacity of youth workers, through plenary and small group workshops on relevant, value-added topics.
5th Service-Learning Week is a joint effort of members of CEE Network of Service-Learning:
- Mary Ward Loreto, Albania,
- International Association “Interactive open Schools”, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- TOKA, Kosovo
- Forum MNE, Montenegro
- New Horizons Foundation, Romania
- Transylvania College, Romania
- Platform of Volunteer Centers and Organizations, Slovakia
- Kolping društvo, Serbia
- Latin American Center for Solidarity Service-Learning, Argentina
5th Service-Learning Week is co-funded by the European Union under the Erasmus+ Program, Latin American Center for Solidarity Service-Learning, Argentina, TOKA, Kosovo and International Association “Interactive open Schools”, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Participation during the 5th Service-Learning Week is possible by registering via this link:
In case of any question please contact us only through following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Larisa Mujačić, project assistant